Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blessings

From: Laureen Keith
Great job Kim. Keep it coming.
You know I am always here for you.

Great presentation.  Didn't know you had it in you.

Looking forward to the next book.

You are on your way to great things.

I am proud to know that you are a part of our family.  I still remember the little child
that slept in my arms in the absence of your parents.  You choose me to cling to, and
that bond still exists today.

In closing my advice to you is:  "BELIEVE IN MIRACLES."   "LIFE ISN'T 
TIED WITH A BOW, BUT IT'S STILL A GIFT."     When you came into our lives (your mom
and dad,  grant-father and grant-mother, uncles and aunts and even the neighbours)   
After all you were one of the first  to call us  "Auntie" and "Uncle."
What a gift to us you were and still. You were one of the first persons to call us uncle and aunt -
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!   Auntie Edna

1 comment:

  1. Kudos Kim & thanks for allowing me to experience your RAW talent!!

    ReplyDelete